Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The success of pleasure as a friend!

 I have been the third consecutive day to get up at 3:30, look at the sky on the couch a little bit brighter. Now every day I only 4,5 hours of sleep. You have not had this experience, this feeling is uncomfortable. During the day there are many things to do, there is no time to sleep. made me fall asleep all day.
afternoon I'm going to Chengdu, Chengdu Blades tomorrow to see in a league this year, the last game. We all know that Chengdu Blades have been promoted ahead of two rounds of Super League, and tomorrow's game is actually a celebration.
Xu Hongtao is the Chengdu Blades, chairman of the club, my friends, is my broker people. trip to Chengdu is also because of his invitation. He is the absolute love of football is greater than many professional players. He is a super fan, loves to play, often take part in amateur competitions, played pretty good. since two years ago Chengdu Blades received the work, chairman of the club, he took all the energy on top of the club. In the past he used to go back to England because his wife and two children are living in the UK, the company is also the UK, and now a few months, also see him. I often joke with him to the club that you have not even home, and they would never care about my things. tell the truth, Chengdu Blades success Chongchao, it was really for Xu Hongtao One of the best gifts. these two years of hard work was worth it. Our whole family are happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment