Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Reading Su Shi Autumn Thoughts

 Things a big dream, life is several times the new cool. Ye Lai Ming-profile fan has to see the temples to take his brow.

cheap wine less often unhappy customers, many are clouds impede next month. Who and common solitary moon light, the light melancholy north.

cheap wine less often unhappy customers - sell themselves, why should care about the temporary store how much profit, let alone one who can drink and a laugh with me friends yet to come,Discount UGG boots, so wait it!

Yueming more harm by clouds - clouds Lianzhao breeze, breeze yearning for freedom, it does not stop for the moon, clouds also eventually be gone with the wind more, or else how can one keep the ancients have sky grows bright one say? Mid-Autumn Festival and common solitary who

light, the light melancholy north. Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching a year, and if previous years,UGG boots clearance, Su I read this poem,UGG boots cheap, will be sad about it, because I have had five years alone, outside the Mid-Autumn Festival is over, but this year I decided to go home to see November,UGG boots, feeling not far from his family waiting in front of me, so I do not feel alone anymore, and the Mid-Autumn Hsiao Chiu did not go home, accompanied by two people, they would not have I wish all my friends outside the struggle Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Tangshan Tangshan, Trinidad new moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment