Monday, November 1, 2010

All is well really is the dog ^_^!!! の lie to you

 Second, all-day camp comrades:
are you? I would give the line a military salute you!
Received your letter, I am a bit surprised, I think you all remember. It seems my little ah the price you pay has been harvested.
from your words,UGG boots clearance, I see the friendship of strangers from far apart, has allowed more than two months time you are so do a like a long-time general. I think This is the power of friendship it. I see the passion, the passion was the only way college students belonging to us. You forerunner of the times, but ah! how can dead it, is not it! the same time,UGG bailey button, I also found you and mature a lot, You can now ask ourselves, have experienced this time what their own thing, but it is understood from what,UGG boots cheap, I think at the university this virtual society, more than two months experience at home than you are more than two years now.
college life is really very interesting, and I feel myself not on enough, if given the chance, I would like to experience (see next year whether it was admitted to military academies). I hope you will grasp the opportunity, the University scene four years, but very valuable. so you will get together again with time, along with memories from the good times, it was really interesting to do (do not forget to mention my time Oh!)
already received your Your letter does not suffer from time to respond, they must excuse me,UGG shoes, ah, this is no longer a few days (December 5) retired veterans would come home, we organized a training team for nearly a month to do the show, to the veterans. As Talent less (only 40 teams throughout the training a few people) but also out of a dozen shows, so the rehearsal very tight, I have three programs, I just want to get tired of isolation, and today I will turn to stand guard , to report to you about my situation.
time I think you should Tingduo, nothing more than to contact me, there is gold does not understand or can ask me things too hard, though not much more than you know, when with a pen pal to chat mind it. I will try to help you, who told friends and sometimes we do that is, comrades.
friends, people in this life needs spiritual food;
friends, you can tell if the intimate friends of the people.
bosom friend, stands for ever.
(remember to write me when you do not forget to write the name, I do not know who wrote me the hh)
Friends: Liyan Long
06.11.29 Copyright

blog network

No comments:

Post a Comment