Thursday, October 14, 2010

so melancholy catkins, extending the beauty of winter

 So melancholy catkins, extending the beauty of winter. In the spring, I know ta. everything from here ...

to high school, I assigned the same ta class. In my eyes, ta is a very pretty little girl. chubby face, shy look, left me with the impression of a very special.

warm sunshine, gentle catkins , the most beautiful season, met one day. on the Internet, I met called Tell me who's pure. forget why, I sent ta the image of a soldier, with a helmet and a pair of sunglasses and looked very funny. ta very cute answer: your brother?

time a year later, I have been the ta as a cute little sister. I really want to have to take care of ta, help ta, ta really good because people uncomfortable, ta real to me good.

is the catkins fly season, the total gives endless thoughts. language drama teacher said let us play I was a week of red, ta become Sifeng.

very pleasant day of rehearsal. We found a physics teacher to laboratory as theater, we borrowed the audio companion music, we procured a variety of The costume dress a costume, when we have lunch together in the br>
this afternoon on behalf of language lessons that lead to rehearse Sifeng Li Zhou Ping ran away with that scene. because other actors did not actors. so, including myself, are lay-off day today. So I sat down one corner of the I played a self-study. Only Sifeng and Zhou Ping, was in rehearsal. accompanied by sad music seamless. They began their dialogue. instant, named his voice reached my ears. Leighton time I was intoxicated that soft and pleasant voice, like white and light clouds, floating in my heart. I do not know where else in this world more beautiful than it sounds. It punctured the penetrating power of my body directly , red dry all the thoughts in my mind, leaving only empty Bai Zhongfei moving notes. ta I can feel the gentle, quiet, pure and beautiful. I feel now like I'm lucky fairy met the sky, to the my endless dreams and hopes. all of a sudden, inexplicable floating heart a very strong desire, I want to do good in front of Zhou Ping ta!!!

this world there are so many coincidences, clever people can not accept, pain Jiaoren could not breathe.

ta my attitude changed, ta no longer care about me as before. The reason is ta have a sweetheart. Oh my God! How ironic coincidence. finally understand the > That afternoon, can not control the pain. Originally, I and Zhou Chong was so like, we are looking at people who love to love others. And perhaps he would be happier than I am. because in the end the end, he and his loved ones but also with power die together. And I? I have nothing, only the pain ......

III.

cover the most pain I naive. I want simple. but too complex . but too sentimental. may only be influenced by others. paying too much. already no longer expect anything. Although still in the hope of possession. expect from me very far. a very distant person. and perhaps a time. The total does not treasure. the most superficial understanding. ...

did not do when you want to forget. Those memories began to dust the melody around the ears. lingering. pathos of sadness and start up. entangled with a loss to stay in the heart. so much pain. as it is pain ...

autistic. a friend said me. I'm too lazy to explain something. I learned to hide the pain . learned to hide the naked feeling. faint smile. a touch of casual. not many people to find ...

I try to avoid, I'm hiding. I was afraid of the couples you see, I'm afraid One day my tears will not control the flooding. but I can not forget you are a piece of me. I will not forget, in my weary days, you brought me coffee. I will not forget in my stomach that can not endure when you bring me Shancha film. I will not forget, you promised me for forgetting to wash cloth and specifically running back taken. I will not forget you in my exam failure paper came to comfort me. Every time you pass these warm memories came to heart when the pain will let me generate a trace of icy smile. and I only live in the memory of you to be able to quietly flat cover.

I do not dare to, I could not do anything. The heart is a never-ending spiral. I can not forget, I can not give up. but perhaps it's only hidden in the corner secretly watching you, watching you that moving back; hiding behind you, after you secretly would not let anyone bully you. When you laugh with his family at home, you will know, in the House , there is a boy, had to go back and forth many times. Every time after he raised his eyes are the windows of your home, how he can look forward to moving in the window, saw the immense figure. or meet in the street you, even if only to see your back. Then, satisfied with the back. and how many times, he is nothing of the home ......

First love, but it is barbed with pain. What an end to this ..?

IV. separation

separate them, and I'm so happy. we have separated, I'm so sad.

Middle School, the school reschedule the class, because results are different, I do not know the set points together. Finally, I assigned the gifted classes, and ta and I are separated by only a wall.

I have not forgotten the students before placement ta sent home after the party alone that night, that was my happiest day of many years, because, and ta together. That was my first and ta to be alone together. Originally, I think the impulse to tell ta my heart. But I can not, I vow, I have to learn. I also believe ta said, she said she will not be cranky front entrance ... I believe ... but I also know, ta do not like me .. .

days more and more cool, cool Jiaoren uncomfortable.

once I want to put apart, I actually thought I was innocently because of separation gradually ta forget. But , but have to miss more.

will not see the eternal smile, not to hear that amazing voice. only the dreams in the night meet. time is not ripe, they become our past, which brings us closer together, distance, our isolation. to such thoughts, leaving only waiting to no avail, and then dream of countless times, countless times joy, awakened countless times, and then silently lost.
< br> According to the cold of the moon will be dark house white. the moon is so bright and clear, yet so unexpected.

everything so fast in the past, not for separation and moved, not why but the action. Friends say that I have tortured numb, that I want all the melody in my heart ...... passionate waves, I try to avoid a sudden release ... and some think they are great ... laugh about, take away the eyes of a cloud. lost had to find a way, I can not have give up, one can only go down. constantly looking for a breakthrough.

five. repeat winter comes pain

the ...

times, obviously knows the Court with a wall, satisfying or compelling to fly past. Recently always uneasy, sometimes I do not know why, your heart will skip a flutter tom tom bashing stop.

I do not know who that boy, but I have felt the things he and ta. until that day, a friend said to tell me a thing, afraid of my heart. I did not let him say down, I know what he would say ...

my heart was cold,UGG boots cheap, cool to cold, ice to numb, Ma to feel pain. I do not have a little expression. Originally, I'm just a fool, silly silly. I could even naive enough to think you can stick to the entrance after ta, and then I will try to pursue a bold ta. However, those are the wishful thinking of a presumptuous fool. Suddenly, a good listen to JJ's : The original expression was actually not the most painful emotions, the original picture was actually the most cruel sweet ......

I want to learn to give up, just so I can stop it, said no pain. but by the number of times, because I can not but get yourself to bear the scars. I like to use the empty fist best to hit the wall, leaving blood stains on the wall watching, feeling the moment manufactured pleasure, to mask his pain. In fact, I never give up ...... I just do not stop torturing yourself, to seek temporary relief ...

VI. relief

I fell in love with trance. Sometimes a person sitting there, you can not move the slightest ten minutes looking at a place, but do not know what was thinking.

I love to sleep, because only in sleep do not want what we can, we can get rid of the pain of a short struggle.

I become a good crazy, every day the students patiently and slapstick, has or is to take the initiative to provoke the students to enable them to me again and again by name in the following play. Feel the pain of physical and spiritual impact. Then, laughing bitterly.

Ping said that I changed, personality changes, and said I was no longer the calm and studious child, I said nothing, just continued my

Sometimes, I doubt that he is not out of what has gone wrong, there is joy to play several times when the eyes are suddenly filled with water dumping, and then hide, and forbearance, non-stop.
< br> about, I now only do so if a knife to get rid of that piece in mind, a felled cutting, cutting the kind of unbearable pain.

VII. prince and princess Ping

day I suddenly said, she said I was a fool. she said I would only get more damage. She said to me there are a variety of lush,cheap UGG boots, gorgeous trees, why order a tree give up the whole forest. I just told her, . and perhaps, only she can understand my pain, and only she knows how much I love ta.

a sudden snow day, great. I looked out the window that drifted Ping vast white. all so quiet. Suddenly, Ping asked me why the sky snow. I thought for a long time, and then told her: In fact, snow is falling tears of the Prince of heaven ...

who fell in love with the prince of heaven between the princess. all the gods were against him, he knows he can not do the body devoid of duty, so he has not told the princess. just endlessly caring princess, the princess secretly care. until one day, like a mortal princess boy, they go together. prince is very sad that he hated himself, he would not do God, but he can not, and he had only to miss the princess turned into endless powder snow to the earth, brought him to the princess unforgettable Princess love and miss ... ah! Prince was so deeply in love with you, you know?!!!

as long as the snow falling, the love of the princess the prince will not stop .. ....

VIII. equinox

this winter, really cold cold ...

now I am still the same, so stubborn. no longer afraid of the heart injury, I used to hurt. I give myself 10 years. to 30 years of age, the heart will never stop, only to a person. I will be waiting in silence, or without hope ... even after 10 years, I would try to find a similar one with ta ...... we always do, wishful thinking can not let go of our love, our love to the people who have similar facial features of people who attempt to be able to them or to continue the kind of unattainable love and attachment disappeared. flew where no ta, I do not know will not find the direction of ...

day warming, but I still so cold .. .

ta day suddenly talk to me, let me know what to do. he felt as though a Road to be sprinkled golden sun. Maybe I just do so not worth the money. No matter what kind of injury suffered. As long as ta see me smile again, it will tilt the sentimental fans. there has been a driving force, there has been want to do. to do everything possible to help ta learn, I want ta have a bright future. I am not afraid of how much hate ta I just do not fear because I am so happy ta. Therefore, I will do everything possible to please ta. the world's most sad thing, is not a loved one can not be together, but can not make a loved one happy. So I I do not mind their own gain and loss. just to make ta happy. I know that ta does not like me. So, I would rather cherish now ta smile in every possible way, the future of the winter in the absence of ta, ta put a smile put In the heart, a good heating ...

No comments:

Post a Comment