Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clouds, coconut trees, clear white sand

 Did not do what he says is true or false ~~~~~~

do not know how not to do, tired, rest or not rest, how ・ ・ ・

when you really love something when you can find language how vulnerable and powerless. Divide the text and feel forever.

I stand too long, too long to say I am tired, how can you still do not understand? I write too much too long I have written tired, how do you still see

If you wait to return for a miracle, I prefer to wait, even a year, or a lifetime!

I saw a familiar figure, I know not you, but I still would like to see two, maybe just because he like you hurt me

people who turned out to be my favorite person is my favorite, mom I'm sorry for the mistake I had no matter what happens

always mom's favorite child, to wish the whole world's mother Happy Mother's Day

the world if you are still so meaningful for me, but I know you love someone,Discount UGG boots, I will take you forever you will not be frozen

is the only sunny day after the log you can not see the addition of my game time will not see my head until my prince bright there

Ha Kula, Matata, bless my dream African totem

come true wind blowing from the quiet zone to me as long as I dream

at the beach has been running his tired to sit down and watch the sunset, dark look to lie down Weak weak stars

ask when you will disappear from my world. . . Although it is not like the forgotten

if I can put the same as boys to open. . . Would not hurt to forget the time. . First day I only remember the original feeling is mutual

the same experience with each other, only two people know a common memory, a kind of no way to share bits and pieces I thought you

really loved, so I take seriously, like you had a very happy without me, I lost nothing for you, heart disorder, and, not willing?

blue sky dream is dashed; casually what is good, I lost it soon, maybe go to a strange city at that time the world like a

August snow, tears . . .

Why ah. . .

a person falling out of love in the end when will it end

Unable to get in the end what is, ah, where he good? Where are good! ! !

Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, do we go?

my world is there such a person, whole life forget

If you get in the world, even if, even the dream, it is difficult to forget. .

I love you, only loved you, do not let my mind can not remember, I was too cruel,

or the whole purpose of God I, do not torment me, find You quickly disappeared from my world

despair without hope. . . What else can expect

not all of them, can be heart to heart, and not all will have a pair of angel wings complete,

we fall into the mundane world of a discount angel wings, we broke a wing is destined to be painful,

and flying angels are not painful but they would not be happy, because they did not have

pain In this world there are so a person, she would rather die than would have gone back

you suddenly have a girl told me, >
I would like to have love in his heart that he fell in love with the girl for seven years! other,

only because he alone of the
fooled, why do you lie to me! ! !

I do not know if he really loved, but also not so,

I love him is true, but also let yourself fit,

After this minute, there is no rice good, nor that he had

despair without hope. . There is nothing to expect

What happens after I do not know, but I know,

day, I love you! Fall in love with you, it only took one second,

forget you, but have spent my life time.

either relatives or friends have only one fate,UGG shoes, whether in this life I would want to live long,

copolymer Please treasure every time, regardless of love and not love my next life will not goodbye .

bad mood, how do ah

I was not missing eye-ah,UGG boots, poor, rice good that die a

thank you give up hope, so I learned unfeeling!

know do not know,UGG bailey button, good people and bad, I wish you all Happy Mid-Autumn Festival; remember to eat moon cake Oh.

to see fireworks at night in Beijing is really beautiful, like his sweet smile - bright and short

Happy Mid-autumn Festival!

someone you , it was not lazy you do not know that he is not the most lazy job can not be delayed, and refueling, learn

happiness is your teacher said, the responsibility is ours, nothing is permanent.

also on holiday, what to do acridine. . . ?

love in the end is what? . . . I am perplexed. . .

Love is not lost, and lost the beginning of love. Hip-hop, this one commander said that

how to find true love. . Commander of the fast that

not found true love, maybe he is on your side, even if you do not get him, but in retrospect, you do not have regrets, commander of the confused situation of the

. . . . . . . . (⊙ o ⊙) ah!

Happy National Day, will not do part-time, the intermediary charges. . Hey. . .

people say the girl was crying because I really love, and for the last time you cry it. . Said too much last time, this time do not know really down. . . I do not care how people think I care about people just want to be happy like a kid actor

remember, will not shed tears for boys and girls, happy, happy girl, the boy never let the girl cry. Fast class bar. Do not shout replied.

lives each of us is a one-way ticket, a lot of things can not be reversed, but also irreversible, in the past have lost the joy can not get it back, the pain of the past have taken place, it is impossible to change, a full two years of the time I choose to live in their own painful memories, to bear the torture and suffering, so this really right?

can happiness, can you happiness, love Once is enough, enough love a good rice, I love you, no matter how long, I remember I loved you, I do not care love

What I do not know do not want to know, even if he had forgotten me, as long as he would get better and I heart my life I only willing to

silly this time. . . Cry for you silly. . . You make me cry make me grow up. . Let me forget you I will not cry unless

. . . . . . . . Roll. . .

To commit suicide want to die killing people to live around you, say I'm sorry there ass to use, you did not say I'm sorry, you is not worth a damn right no one

Perhaps the world will know me to find the real me. . .

I like the south of Yangtze River, Lijiang, I like to go Xitang, he said, with me, and I believe it is lying to me

mad at me,,,,
< br> The standard does not require you Helenians

who can make Han Geng to call me back?

something back in this life, next life I know you do not let a good

overcast cold day. . Tired cold heart. .

cold cool ice cream frozen heart

In fact, my request is simple, I can only hope that together with his whole life, but more difficult to do simple request
< br> to the book market their holiday, too many people go to the front door, spare dark circle, a little motion sickness will come, just had dinner, and now good friend

tired if I , though my shoulder is not wide, or would like to give you a break, have a place to rely on.

day he telephoned: Do you remember the days take care of yourself. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is no longer a child, a reminder of the brother grew up, it is necessary to know how to bear the pain of life, but also learn how to enjoy life's happiness.

brother know, life is not just love a specific person, but love when a person is single-minded.

heart was stolen can not come back, come back the faith is incomplete and depression will, I can say I will not massage just for you, will not and dare to think of.

see the word it this way: . . Final. . . I can not wait forever? ? ?

I think we are the same, what will be tired. . Oh child want to grow up, grow up longing for childhood, yearning for graduate students in the day after graduation nostalgia school life that is our self-contradictory to us. Through each stage but hope it will come quickly, so real is now passed in the past, they began to yearn once

information to a human hair made him not to return, do not wait for the not so humble

old me like a hedgehog in front of him I'm afraid, afraid of hurting his own thorn pulled out a root, until finally I'm tired and completely hurt, he tired of the tired and completely I just picked up the last of the self-esteem

then go pick up the final the way I did not finish

love always too short, forgetting is so long; joy is too shallow, and painful too. Ever since the day he left, and forget all my life, watching those who

with something bad to make you happy to send them away with a smile is better! ! !

young people or pets, whether they would one by one away from me

looking for me if I am dead, burn incense and small events, if any emergency call back the soul if the direct expense of the grave I want to stay down with me

a dream of hope only for the first

happy birthday, I bought a wallet was inside my full blessing, I want to give him the I gave him with the show's windmill; However, when I opened my eyes and told me a text message: return again and again and again to wait for abandonment; my silly

What shall I tell you that I will always give you happiness but my incomplete happy hours with half your other half to my family let them happiness and peace

take my hand, told me that I'm sorry I want to let go of your love in the end how much is enough breaking my

No comments:

Post a Comment