Thursday, October 28, 2010

1. And a drinking buddy

 Both of us to recognize more than a decade old classmates. Drinking drinking chatted about a leader, I say, good leaders, family elders always praise him.

small silent man, to say the words \I was curious coincidence

asked a sentence like the fabulous \thirty years or so called ... ... \Old currency in order to show literary talent, said: bitter not bitter, think about eating sweet potatoes, the Red Army. . The teacher smiles, very nice. . . Old coins look flattered, and said hurriedly: tired, think about not sleep last night. . . Teacher suddenly flushed, political teacher there, kick over. . . I really wanted to do for the old currency card, he was really not the slightest sexual meaning. .

3. just got married, moved into a house Liangxiang. Wedding night Well,Discount UGG boots, only two of us at home, is preparing to OOXX, the wife aunt is coming ... ... crash.

more crash was not prepared WSJ.

collapse was even more has more than 11 pm, small shops all closed.

more more more is the collapse of car keys and wallet in the chaos of the day is father away.

Thus,UGG boots clearance, in a spring evening, 11 o'clock, a man with 12 dollars, riding a borrowed bicycle to look for is filled with small shops still open.

so I finally found a shop, when looked up signs:

\

4. send a college, embarrassing stories to tell one lie it.

that man usually very bad relationship with me. Mostly could not understand his style, spit on the ground at any time go out into the Han's, uh ... ... I also now seems wrong with it, if he could see, and then apologized for this. Another foreshadowing one, that man was particularly fond of shopping, almost to the point where crazy.

One day, he went to a shopping mall in Dalian. At that time activities, purchase of XXX dollars can draw. So, get up at 4 am that day he said, to line up in advance, or less than a grab. Go there only to find, not open until 9 pm ... ... Hard work pays off, and finally his unfortunate first prize in the ... ...

first prize is a 2 discount off the jewelry district in the shopping mall. = =!

time we are still sleeping. Suddenly received a phone call, that man with the excitement of the fast deformation of the voice said: Quick! No money? Bring me back in 2000! ! But then almost

end, and everyone is no money. I heard what it was, but also advised him to carefully shopping.

result, that man took cash + credit card to buy the original 15000 3000 Jade Goddess of Mercy. Uh ... ... is to ask a Guanyin.

not excited about him, ah, back to laughing, huh, huh. Wake up the next day, Xiangui, a little regret. Also found that black line inside Yin. Said that is a non-split, going to return. Took me to the (usually his buddy no one who is willing to accompany him to go.) Results over there, people well prepared sales manager. Out a voluminous legal form, which expressly provides that: jade products once sold, no rebate is not replaced. Finally, we have to recognize bad luck, ready to come back ... ...

not more than what the most embarrassing below.

in our next to the first floor, I suddenly found the first floor, a sign on the corner of the stairs: 5-year anniversary, all the jade products be a discount! !
 5. second grade, language teacher asked: \\Immediately raised their hands, eager like.

teacher motioned me to answer. \

teacher on the spot laugh collapse,UGG boots, collapse of the whole class laughed, and the poor still waiting for my teacher praised me. . . . .

I swear it affect my twenty years, since we do not take the initiative to answer questions in class. . . . . . . . . .

6. It was three years ago, the Spring Festival, the family returned to the countryside grandmother, I fell from the city to buy a bag of guns, (that is the kind of red and green ball-type fireworks, fall in on the ground to explode) part of me and my sister got to the yard to play, the rest of the fireworks on the coffee table. Above is not the point, suddenly! My dad rushed out like a lion, holding the rest of the packet firecrackers, all thrown on the ground, \Yelled: \Depressed ah me and my sister, did not mind playing, but also back into the house. Went to the main room door, I found my uncle nearest approach, even grandmother opened his mouth, holding the torch entered, even according to my grandfather, me and my sister felt strange, ah,cheap UGG boots, asked, \who took back the bag of fireworks? \I thought it was Mi Huatang it, give to eat, buy it back before you had the kind of young girl Mihua Tang, colorful, and the fireworks quite like this, I thought it was candy to throw it into the mouth of a , chewing a bit how you think the skin, chewing a bit on the fierce burst ... hey ... \I forgot the day of the thesis writing, the word is about perseverance.

in front of me and at the same table there are 2, 4 individuals to discuss, we are sick to write comprehensive examinations test (increase in middle school) it, to see who is so well written.

Results A write their own \at the same table) to write their own \the recommendations of doctors to give up examination, admitted to the ideal high school exam, the examination room, I 'smile down the' ... ... \A boy chasing a girl behind: \!! \you a SB \I did not hold on, hold on today to tell me but I can not hold on, and hey \, he may experience harm, and there are more than a half hour or so balabalabala \Students, is that you or I is not simply the XE ah. . .

3, landlord toilets (I am a woman, toilet compartment), I suddenly heard a male voice outside: \good point \br> women laugh, the phone keypad sound, then \numb. . . .

9. University of age, before and after summer vacation, dormitory management more relaxed time, so a lot of girls would string the male dormitory.

summer, boys all know, everyone in the water room shower.

the day before the school summer vacation, I was water, shower room alone, and suddenly a girl holding some fruit flush runoff room.

bare her clearly, I have seen in the bath, but still very calm and continued to wash fruit and I was very unhappy, Heng Xiaxin to direct light forward to coming up to her, asked: TMD, which is male students, did not see me in the shower ah?

she surprised a moment, nodded and looked at me and say: see, so small, nothing to show off, right? Having left

I flew black lines ~ ~ ~

later learned, is next door to dorm buddies cousin, our new school has just reported that shortly, is to see her cousin.

later, became the girlfriend

and then later talk about it, she said: It is the first time I saw a man so true to her nude show, jj no b from time to really small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment