Monday, March 28, 2011

Formatting yourself, is to delete you!

 Your characterization of my chip too many scars
let me run the program when the pain is so persistent

once you write a document
so beautiful
your shadow took all my memory
since you started landing
in my heart you're the only password I work
I quarrel with your video
easily modified This past is no longer a contradiction
I romance into your hard disk
every happiness to my heart that will always belong to us
However
Love your path to become very familiar When you are selfish
unconditional acceptance
I can make you happy so
virus
all of my paralyzed
I want to restart my system got
The error report the news
I want you to remove from my memory only to find

I have saved too deep
you forget you are my final decision
< br> I will update the memory format

mood since the folder is all you
that I am not afraid to return to their original documentation
After all, I have not been retained Anyone who

I will close from the link you so you can no longer log
my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment