Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Experience the beauty of nature do not give the body time bomb devices

 Under the effort in the face of the body up and down more often than the effort to be more than a day as long as the rest of the time do not sleep lying in front of the computer, discrepancies in the actual cervical spine and back of the pain. To be a body to the natural beauty and feel the most enjoyment is to be beautician cervical and back of the press to do, especially comfortable, close to the body directly. I think the most different places massage salon, massage oils and in the ways.
just to go back to the natural beauty of Hong Kong, teacher let me sit down first to make a iris detection, followed by a massage in my own when to deploy essential oils and health practices.
my teacher said, according to a more healthy iris iris
less than 3 minutes the teacher to check out my lymph circulation is poor, slow metabolism. In fact, the pupil is to have our Rainbow 7 ring Oh, each ring represents a different intestine, stomach, liver and so on. Each ring has a certain range the width or the width if the color difference is not that this part of your function is not healthy. Is not this amazing! my iris ring is the boundary was not obvious, and indeed with every day I wake up dormant hardship as hardship can not ~ the teacher said I need regular lymphatic drainage, added enzymes, so that the spirit of the people to be able to.
then went and took a very comfortable bath, bath room is still Floral style, neatly placed towel, disposable underwear are placed neatly , organized and comfortable is the kind of idyllic natural beauty that is the style of the wind, warm bath for a few, and the pores are open, whether you below what oil absorption.
finished my first blow annoying three thousand silk, and then I volunteered to make my face a little oil, or I can not stand this big leather, and then they get to the point, the body massage, strongly urge the press back, lightly rubbing it all comfortable , advised long-term sitting in front of the computer can not learn my sisters, always look up more exercise. neck and I feel fatigue, and pain are more like straight up. in massage is first coated with oil and then massage, essential oils Let us relax, but also the effect of moisture. winter is not only easier to dry the face, the body also dried to death, so the bath, we had better be painted over with baby oil, will ensure a minimum of moisture, can also prevent in the winter the body prone to the phenomenon of itching.
It must be said about the five elements of natural beauty oil, the Chinese are very particular about the balance of yin and yang, five elements to reconcile this view of Chinese medicine has been verified. Our way of life because the human body effects such as diet, smoking, drinking, etc. Five Elements which will counter-balance the five elements, which can easily be missing one or two lines. Natural Beauty through the iris detection, combined with the five elements theory, the phase will be selected for you compound corresponding to the five elements essential oils, through the proper channels in the severity and lymphatic drainage massage to achieve a multiplier effect, so as you add the missing element in the body, is not God, it sounds ~ ~ ~ I always believe that the classical theory , and that insist on doing so the skin will be improvement and the spirit of it ~ ~
done to improve the body went to test the iris, and its full of great helplessly, took the iris show, my pulse is still the normal digestive and sleep problems, but fortunately, my people do not smoke, no alcohol, nothing to sleep on time, eating meat does not love snacks, still is normal, listen to praise rabbit that I actually was, ha ha, I wonder if the shock or joy, but I think that the age of twenty-four or five are some of the flat to keep the young mind, like God, Madu Jiang own, this time not pay attention to the body, perhaps to give your body time bomb placed.
body maintenance key I think is inherent, the female body is most important is dispelling cold and to maintain, weight loss is a very important matter, but will their bodies adjust to the best state, that is something serious, let me first brick home Do not think of weight loss, but I can not, which I have to wait a little thin wedding photographs, wedding it, eat more vegetables and drink plenty of water movement, less frustrating, when the best weight loss most effective and most fun bar!
National Sleep Battle started! Important Note: All information on alert false started winning the Battle of sleep! Sina BLOG feedback message board About Sina SINA English

No comments:

Post a Comment