Monday, February 21, 2011

Like - all the feelings of being

 Some scattered fragments
some profound mistakes
also do not understand how the second act properly
how and who hand
that lonely little different ... ... I left lug did not say that life is still under
too excited, no I have thought and I can not feel sure
not want to lose is only willing to listen to you sometimes
a song sung in all personnel have been
scenery in the non-
my favorite pieces, some of your color

some fire never understand this second

soon how good and how you move it over
lonely little different
I did not say
left lug that life is still too excited, no I have thought to take

you know you have people, after all, loved and been
But give the silent has Qieqie
not think of all the happiness in the
I love you and I no longer feel lost
are sometimes reluctant to
only willing to listening to a song < br> In the longer view of all personnel in the
my favorite but I do not think you

but I do not think
and I no longer think
...

No comments:

Post a Comment