Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inadvertently flying lips

 Yesterday, I was not sixteen years after the students, even a visit to my blog, he never thought the almost inseparable, we go our separate ways after graduation, no contact with, until yesterday.
see him messages for me, I am more excited, as if there is a natural power of healing in my heart for years to open a gap . white as snow fluttering past era, like falling in my heart, shed a piece of memory and nostalgia, the era that many students the story of true and scattered in front of us continue to tumble.
I can not wait to read his blog, his blog has just built soon, although not many articles, but still understand some of his situation, and almost sixteen years ago, very self-writing style, something very casual, looking at those words seemed so friendly . At that time, he is a smart chubby pier, not tall, I'm always on top of academic performance. He lost his father at an early age, body mass always get along with others people, afraid that others will suffer, along with his classmates will feel a affinity. Maybe I was attracted by this affinity, like with him, discuss, play, learning and so on. Although not in a dorm room, I was a frequent visitor to their quarters, four years of student life, the inevitable as long as the schools in together, together, there is another at the same time a good friend, taller than me higher, three of us stand together to become a ladder hh
a big crowd, even millions of blog in the blog, we meet again is God? I do not know. I only know that my friend is my time to society from the student a very important person. life is so? old friends were doomed to do nothing? helpless in their specific environment to survive it? selfish like me, friendship is no logic to speak of. I know, this life we meet and can happily through the section of the road, I can not keep the friendship, leaving sixteen year hiatus. is because I'm trying to write Like I can not overcome their own selfish as to make the most of life every day, in breathing, in the breathing, the attribution of immersion, attributed to self, attributed to trivial.
years of love, stay in the harbor to enjoy the temporary warmth warm, bitter and sweet way of life grew by nearly that he had shared with me, it is inevitable once the hard work and waiting. Perhaps each of us is a separate trees, but week in and week between two trees and plants and our common experience wind and rain together to enjoy the sun and rain, is a friend, my dear friend. lonely frustrated when he was my help, happy time when the pleasant experience of our common happiness. Those days we wantonly silly distraction, but also to enjoy the sweet warmth is our subconscious love of life and respect for life? I do not know. I only know of him, I am not lonely I am very happy, because they are.
please forgive me, my dear friend . because I forgot all of our details, I only felt good friends, I just think of your smile in my mind is so familiar. tell me your memories, only moved, only that with friendship, Qingnuan my life, in fact, met him, I feel naturally happy and up, I do not know why my lips inadvertently flying.
years is relentless, like quicksand drowned our past, but there is one thing retained for a long time, such as friendship, as well call it indescribable. until yesterday, looking back at how many there are that many sentimental touch. all is not over, everything has started, I do not know whether friends warm as it was before and I together, I do not know if he refuses to accept my way as before then that the golden years with the wake-up.
days may be gone quietly as before, we will meet again in the placid in continuation of , come and hurried away, is then able to seize the days and nights away one by one? are ordinary people, so will face many ordinary days, but even ordinary, is not the same ups and downs, not the same the plot, because the reunion, with the heart, are the ultimate in sharing his feelings are the ultimate in memory of, are the ultimate pleasure. memory of former days, the face of the present day, all the fun, I only know that I laughing, friends, ah, you know, I inadvertently flying lips, and that many of loneliness feeling, because I Chuaizhuo dream on the road, the sun around my eyes though, and you're still my navigation.
think of you again Bo Wen, friends, ah, nothing can be a sense of loss. I is not Li Bai, but I will drive across the secular art of jet boat takes you to a touch of sadness my heart, turned into a vision of tomorrow, or engraved in the window today sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment