Sunday, May 22, 2011

Like you feel happy , and it is painful

The late autumn season, the leaves blowing, a bit warm in the cold at our acquaintance in the virtual network. I added you, you said that you generally do not accept other requests, in addition to classmates and friends, little friends. In fact, I inadvertently added you. The text is simple, innocent and even the heart has set up this bridge, and thus met, rambling, knowing each other, you are happy, I am happy. Over time, waiting for you on the line every day life has become a formula. You say, accepted my request is lucky in this life! I said, nice to meet you in a big crowd!
whenever the network open this colorful, I count the one shiny head, if your picture is bleak, my heart also will be bleak. Both, or so, I still stand by the struggling ... ... when your head shining moment, my heart like meteors across the galaxy in the light of an arc! Many people said. Virtual network created a lot of beautiful lies, Internet users searching for happiness in a lie. But you've known for years and years, you are simple, sincere, serious, you have to make every word tell the truth, I just love to tell the truth seriously, we are in the vast sea of ​​the net return to the real sincere! One day, I drink dream life on the line, you're in the net sea shore, I sent a serious signal that you the other side of the sea in the network maintained a silence ... ...
in numerous dialogue, I feel you are so naive, cheerful, simple, sincere! So, I said, you childish too strong. I have always been the identity of Big Brother, condescending dialogue with you. In the continuous exchange of dialogue, questioning you, my answer, my question, your reply is so understanding and memorable! I ask, have you seen my article yet? You say, you put your heart feelings, people yearn for a better mountains, but also revealed a touch of melancholy, and my depression! I was stunned! I do not believe in a big crowd, there are people who can read my mind? I do not believe that simple, innocent words can move the heart of a stranger? I do not believe in life Treks, there are ordinary people can sentiment lonely, desolate feeling? And the resonance of a secret admiration as many times as the tide toward the beach ... ...
subtle longing, rain, the care, like a I look at the point of trembling.
when I calm down, I was in the aftertaste, sentiment that ordinary language is the language that created a real you! Thoughts into a faint, long worried about. Every day, I think of you, think you goes simple, cheerful, bright face, can walk down from the Internet, close to me ... ... like you are in reality and the Internet just like you! We look at the clouds similar, when I looked up into the clouds, you are not also looking for that piece of cloud? When I saw the full moon, you are not in the dream is also looking at the screen in front of me? When I saw the waxing, I think you must be tired, but still remained mouth smile! When I saw the waning moon, you are not moving are quietly watching me, passionately devoted to think I am? When I saw that when the stars shine the vast Milky Way, is not that we speak the words and laughter planted it?
think you are happy, happy! Is painful! I think you can only give you a moment of happiness, do not give you eternal happiness; you think I can only give me power, do not let me have; I want you, want you to be more happy! Since your heart is not calm; you want me, want me out of a life in the desert! May be worried about will make you sleep in the dark again; we agreed to return to peace, in their path to run, do not seek out live tracks, just to keep this wonderful feeling forever!
I am determined to keep this wonderful! Collection in his heart, let the day know to know, you and me. Never forget you, but I can not do ... ...
one day I decided to start from tomorrow, no longer think you can calm down each time, and my heart is empty, as if something is missing like. Had to miss you! That know, do not want you feel like you feel more than memorable!
to you, the sun is shining, the moon and stars are the spirit! Miss you the moment, willow is a smile, Hill is excited! To your day, the sky is high, land is wide, the grass is happy, the flowers also faces the prospect of it! Think your season is also the warm the cold, snow and rain the day, but also evocative! To your years, the sun is shining brightly, the four seasons are warm; even the wind moved the lead of all things dance ... ...
think about you, everything is good!
you say, miss a person in this process, you have been in the silent blessing me! I said, think you are happy, happy, and it is painful! You should have telepathy!
I think you can sentiment my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment